Tuesday 26 March 2013

84/365 Downs to Home fast 5K by Big Kev

84/365 Downs to Home fast 5K by Big Kev

It was a quick dash home from work, a quick change and an even quicker run home as Tina was dropping James back to his home, so I grabbed a lift on the outward leg. I much prefer point to point running as it nice to feel that every step forward is one closer to home.

I seemed to get into my stride really quickly and before I knew it I was on for a PB, not the ideal conditions for it, not the ideal planing or even the ideal route for it. So when I turned the corner to home to find that this is the quickest 5K this year I was pleasantly surprised.

Running clears the head and focus the mind like no other activity I have done, so I am up for the rest of this challenge, one day at a time.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment