Saturday 23 March 2013

Pete Day 265 and 266 - The long and short by Pljrun

Two runs to catch up on, ran home from work yesterday, my last long run before Taunton Marathon. Must admit at 14 miles I was very wet and very cold, called into North Curry Post office for a bar of comfort food !! Couldn't even get my gloves off to get my money out, when I did I dropped it all and couldn't pick it up. Felt like giving up but a bar of choccy later got going again. Must admit it was one of my least enjoyable runs home, when is the weather going to get warmer? At least it's not snowing like other parts of the country.

Today was just a standard 3 miler to Bowdens crest and back home via Tescos to get the breakfast bread.

Pete Day 266 - Standard 3 miles to Bowdens and back by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 265 - Run home from Wellington a very wet 22.5 by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment