Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 267/375 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 267/375 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
I was going for a longer run today but I have a 5km race at street to or row night so instead I did my 11 miler at near to race pace. It was cold but a good run and along the way I was thinking about all the things that have happened since I started the challenge. I've achived a 5 k, 10k, half marathon and a marathon PB I've had a sock to the heart from my icd and a heart op met a girl fell in love. And got a place in The London marathon. Wow. I never thought that I would still be in this challenge it just goes to show you can do anything you set your mind too. So to those who are fresh to the challenge keep going you can do it. Just remember to have a pair of trainers and  your gps watch or whatever you use all the time. I'm looking forward to some time in the future when I can tell the story of my challenge. I could even try and write a book !!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement Rob as a 'fresh fish' it gives me hope that I can see the challenge to the finish.Angie x

    ReplyDelete