Saturday 9 March 2013

Day 233-244 by Sallycinn

A few runs to blog - my first ever Park Run and a business trip to Rome with some lovely runs. Really enjoying my running at the moment and I have a running holiday in Portugal in a week's time to look forward to. Horrah!!

My first ever Park Run in Ashton Court in Bristol. It's taken me two years to final have the courage to tackle the 1.5mile hill at the beginning of the course. Really enjoyed it and did it with a couple of pals - Joe and Liz. Now I've done it once, want to go back and improve time. I'll beat that hill!! :)
Day 244 - My first ever Park Run :) by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Minimum distances
Day 243 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 242 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 241 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

The usual 6 mile loop
Day 240 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Minimum distance
Day 239 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Another run in Rome this time to the Vatican with Petra and Matt. Had to cross the river which is beautiful.
Day 238 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details



Part 2 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
And then ran back from Vatican through the city centre. What a lovely run on a Sunday morning. Beats the same old loop round the Downs in Brizzle. :)


Day 237 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
They say Roma is Amor backwards and it's true - I love Rome!  Another run with a delegate from the conference - Petra.  Again, before breakfast.  Bit faster this time!

Day 236 - a run in Rome by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Run around the Colosseum in Rome - amazing. Felt quite emotional seeing it for the first time knowing what went on in there.  A truely mesmerising place. Goes without saying that I loved this run. Met up with everyone at breakfast and they were impressed! :)

Photo: Early morning run round the colosseum

First mile was me and the rest I was sitting on the bus - forgot to switch it off!  On my way to Rome and very excited. Packed my running gear of course. :)
Day 235 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

A shuffle to work - legs were tired.
Day 234 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

My usual Tuesday 6 mile run. Not much to report. Was a bit tired.
Day 233 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment