Monday 11 March 2013

Pete Day 252 to 254 - Three short runs for crazy reasons Pljrun

Before I start, big thanks to Bob for the donation to the cause, much appreciated.  http://www.kidneyresearchukevents.org/Peterun

Back to the lunchtime run today feeling better than yesterday, then I am dressed for it, just as well cause it's cold and windy. Wind chill making it feel damn cold so glad I am only doing the standard 3.3 miles.
Pete Day 254 - A very windy, very very cold lunchtime run by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Sunday club run and a long off roader planned got my shoes out of the car and it all seemed quite pleasant, so put on shirt and shorts and off I went. Reached the river and hit the wind, boy was it cold after 2 miles I was frozen to the core, had to go home and abandon the run, just no energy, so cold. Guess spring is not quite here and that damn cold took more out of me than I thought. Should listen to my own preachings, you can always remove layers but you can't put on what you aint got !!!!
Pete Day 253 - Started as a long off roader, ended at 3.1 miles !! by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Went for a cycle run to Drayton and back to Langport about six miles, after two miles Sue got a puncture so I had to run home to get the car. Just managed to pick her up and the heavens opened. So had to cut my run short, only managed 4 miles!
Pete Day 252 - Aborted cycle/run !! by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment