Monday 18 March 2013

Pete Day 256 TO 260 - Catchup and nearly the end !!! by Pljrun

Sunday club run, decided to do the first off road of the year as the river banks have dried out a bit now. Only to find that after all the rain of the weekend had caused the river to overflow in multiple places, so we were running through lots of mini rivers (some not so mini). At least the bank was still reatively firm under foot, only a few muddy patched, great run though, really enjoyed it and will be back out again next weekend.
Pete Day 260 - Sunday club run a nice 9 mile off roader by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Saturday took the dogs out early because it is shopping day as well as rugby, got home after a horrendous hail storm in Bridgwater, sat watched the sport and saw England hammered (men against boys came to mind) then cooked tea and was just about to eat when I realised I had not done my three miles !! shock horror, changed and out. Bought prawn crackers on way home to reduce the pain of a late tea !! Glad I remembered then and not after midnight.
Pete Day 259 - Nearly the END !! by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Got Taunton Marathon in a couple of weeks and have not managed a long run for a while so decided to run home from work today. It rained all the way and was quite windy, fortunately most of the time it was behind me until I reached the levels for the last couple of miles. It then became very cold because I was wet and the wind was right accross but once I put on the extra coat I felt a bit better. Still had a good run and am a bit more confident for Taunton.
Pete Day 258 - A very wet 22.5 run home from work by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Could not get my lunchtime run in today forgot my watch, phone was not charged so had to do an evening run to Bowdens and back, dry but a bit nippy.
Pete Day 257 - Bowdens and back 3.1 miles by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
A pleasant club run with good company and nice evening to boot.
Pete Day 256 - Club run, a steady 5.1 miler by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment