Tuesday 5 March 2013

64/365 Shorts and T-shirt by Big Kev 5K

64/365 Shorts and Tshirt by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

What a pleasure to be out in the daylight again and with such warmth, have we come out of the ice age???? Alright a bit too excited, but running in shorts and a T-shirt is so nice, I almost remember the summer! Jess continues to join me for the first mile and then I finish the last 2 and a bit on my own.

Just checked the mileage for last week and 39 miles covered, now considering I am not traing for a full marathon it still surprises me how quick the miles keep coming.

Now I have an evening of research and emails to work through and intend to sit at the kitchen table with some music on and possibly even a beer!

I had a wonderful surprise in the post today, a very kind client has sent me a cheque for £250 to go towards my fund raising for Macmillan. The total keeps rising and my faith in humanity continues to be restored.

http://www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Keep on giving, it feels great.

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment