Thursday 1 November 2012

Day134-136/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 134/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
The old legs were feeling a bit stiff from sundays run so i just did this one
Day 135/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Club night
Did a nice gentle six miler tonight with Nicky C and a few others. Had my mind on the op !!And a huge drop in miles for a month but at least in january I can start my half marathon training with my brother and triathlon training. Look out the Brownlee brothers here come the Gundry's
Day 136/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
The day before the op and Im already nervous i dont like needles but have a few tattoos. I may do a midnight run or go out at 5:30 am for tomorrows run. All being well I can walk the mile from saturday for a week or so.
Im not looking forward to the drop in miles but needs be.

No comments:

Post a Comment