Tuesday 13 November 2012

Day 148/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Untitled by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Nearly two weeks since my heart op and days of feeling low and painfull I managed a slow jog for the whole distance today and it felt ok but it still a long road of recovery but I'll get there. With the encouragement of Nicky and Charles and the rest of the challenge team I really feel part of something awesome and when I start my marathon training for London I look forward to sharing the highs and lows with you all

3 comments:

  1. Its an amazing achievement in itself that you manage to keep going with all you've been through so well done and keep going!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Rob, the wait will be over soon and you'll be back to full fitness and running before you know it. Stay positive. :

    ReplyDelete