Monday 26 November 2012

Day 136-141 by Sallycinn

Below are the last few days.  You'll see a picture of Sat and Sun fast walk/run with a description of what happened.  Hope it's acceptable.  I'll try and find out what happened but the runs are on my iphone so hopefully it's proof enough that I did it!!


Day 141 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Days 139 and 140 were recorded on my iphone but didn't upload onto Garmin connect. I think it must have been the rain as they definitely recorded at the time.  I may have also been the fact that there was no phone signal or internet coverage in the Forest of Dean (where I was staying) and this may have had some effect.  Anyway, I have taken a picture of the entry with the date...I couldn't remember which day it was when I did them hence the question mark, but I did do the runs.  The first run on Saturday was a bit slow as I had trodden on glass in the morning and my friend who is a nurse had to take it out. Thought I was going to have to go to A&E so pleased I didn't have to.  It was a bit sore after so found it hard to run. It was also extremely muddy and wet.
Day 140 was the minimum run first and then I recorded a walk we did through the forest to Symmonds Yat in the forest. 



Day 138 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 137 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 136 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment