Saturday 10 November 2012

Marg: Day 365/365 Challenge - Bonny Scotland with Charles and Ben

Wow, I would never have expected to have such a brilliant run for my 365th day!!! We had been going to run the night before but our meeting ran over time and since we wanted to meet up for dinner we put it off until today. Just as well I had already done a run in the morning as I would have had to run around Edinburgh in the dark and rain after that fabulous dinner Ben, Michelle, Charles and I had!!

What a good decision it was to wait for our run around Arthur's Seat until today. The weather was fantastic and the run was awe inspiring! What a beautiful view of the city from there! Ben Charles and I ran from the hotel, around Charles usual route on Arthur's Seat plus a bit extra that Ben made us do, cos he needed to get his shoes dirty...and back again, about 5.5 miles.

It was so good and great to be with some of my run365challenge friends on the day. Thanks for organizing it Ben and Charles!
Day 365/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment