Monday 12 November 2012

Day 147/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 147/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
First day back to work today since the 22nd October it was nice to get back to my normal routine. Jogging slow is still rather tricky so I'm sticking to a brisk walk each day and I feel it will be a long time to the 4th December which is when I plan to try a run. Till then I'm just getting through each day, which so far has been tough when I've run and having to slow has been hard but with some really good people behind me and they know who they are I get through the tough times. When it gets tough for me struggling to get through the mental agony I look forward to the London marathon and the fact that I'm still going, doing the daily It makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment