Friday 16 November 2012

Nicky: Day 94 Knole Rd

Untitled by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Got in from work quite late after a pretty long day. Procrastinated for ages as was tired & that is was cold & dark outside. Eventually went out at about 7:30 - actually felt fine so enjoyed the trot!
Was supposed to be going up to Wales tomorrow to do the Beacons Ultra with a mate. Unfortunatly she rang to see that she injured her ankle during the week. She saw physio & osteo & they have stronly advised her not to take part as foot so swollen. The field for this race is pretty small (around 100) and so it gets spread out over the 22.5m circuit.  Last time I did this I ran with 2 others & we got a bit lost in the fog & the forecast for Saturday is not good. Alfie not happy for me to do this run on my own so with a heavy heart I am not doing it. :(

2 comments:

  1. That's a shame but I understand. I'll be running at club on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the right decision, but a shame nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete