Sunday 18 November 2012

Jack: Day 150/365

A big target hit! 150 days feels like progress is being made. I know that in reality it is not even half way through the challenge but there is something substantial about 'one hundred and fifty days' as an achievement. To have completed almost five months of the challenge signifies that it is really very achievable. Surely if I can manage to go 5 months without finding an excuse I will be able to do another 7!? Either way it is definitely a milestone that I am proud to have passed!

Today's run was a funny one as I decided to stick to a local route but throw in a few changes just to keep it interesting. This means I was mainly based in and around Queens Park but I decided to follow the main road back to the flat and run along the high street rather than the back roads. Because of this the run amounted to slightly further than usual and came in at just shy of 6 kilometres.

150 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 150 day achievement! Hope I have the mental strength to get there too! well done

    ReplyDelete