Monday 26 November 2012

Charles: Day 385 to 387/365 - Keep on running

Day 385 was a late night run in the dark with my head torch and low and behold the batteries went flat. I can now honestly say that bushes, trees and grass verges are no longer my friends!

Day 386 was the same run as the previous day but with a working head torch. What a difference when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel (of trees).

Day 387 was with the running club and I really struggled with a sore right knee. The longer the run went on the worse it got and I could feel it starting to work its way up the thigh muscle to the hip. So glad that run is over!

The details of day 385 can be found at Day 385/365 challenge
The details of day 386 can be found at Day 386/365 challenge
The details of day 387 can be found at Day 387/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment