Tuesday 13 November 2012

Day 127-128 by Sallycinn

Day 127 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Ran to the doctors to get a blood test done...was going to continue running afterwards, but was told not to as blood was pumping around my body to freely!!

Day 128 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Ran to my local Up and Running shop on the downs. I'm going to try out their running group. They say all welcome, so I'll give it a go.
Untitled by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
The actual run was just 2 miles - could've done an extra mile, but felt this was enough. Enjoyed it. Friendly group. :)
Day 128 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Run home. All in all, I did 5 miles tonight - in  3 parts but much more than I usually do so very happy.  Will go next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment