Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 145/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 145/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
I'm begining to get frustrated with walking my daily min I almost chucked the towel in today but after getting a text message from a friend saying that I had inspired her to run more than twice a week my faith in myself was restored and reading the blogs from Charles and Marg , I know want to get to 365 and maybe beyond, at the moment my plan is to try and go past 365 days but first I have to get to the end.
 I'm feeling like today (Sunday) I'm going to attempt to careful jog remembering to keep my left arm as still as I can so not to swing it and pull the wires from my heart ! so that will be my next blog

1 comment:

  1. OOH! Dont stop - if you miss just one day like me I know you will want to start from day 1 again - & that is tough!!!

    ReplyDelete