Thursday 15 November 2012

Pete Days 135 to 138 - Lunchtime run by Pljrun

Major problems with GARMIN 205 went for normal run yesterday and then went to club in the evening, unit would not turn on. Tried recharge - no avail, did a hot reset and watch came on with all data but it would not upload to anything. Phoned Garmin and after much trials and tribulation we came to the conclusion the data was corrupt, even though you could view each lap of every run. So deleted all runs one by one until it would upload. Basically EVERY RUN !!! Then I went for my todays run and it worked after a fashion, gave time and details but no mapping, as below. Watch will only switch on after sitting it in cradle and holding the mode and reset buttons for 10 secs, then once recharging comes up pressing the power button. Watch going back me thinks. Going to have to borrow a smart phone from someone again !! 6.87 miles with club on Wednesday evening and total of  10.04 for days 135,136 and 137.

Pete Day 138 - Lunchtime run by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

Anyway upshot is all I have to prove days 135, 136, 137 are photos of the actual watch and the three lunchtime runs data, which are below. If this is not acceptable I guess I shall have to start again.









3 comments:

  1. Have to tried to use a force send option that might be on the menu somewhere? I have to use that setting on my 410 occasionally when it fails to sync.

    I think the photos are enough to prove that you did the runs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No force option found on 205, had to end up doing a factory reset and watch ok now. But all data deleted !!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. That's so annyoying for you. Hope it you can get it sorted. :)

    ReplyDelete