Monday 12 November 2012

Karen Day 20 - problems!!

OK, some opinions required please! I went for a 2.5 mile run after work, got home, had a shower, cooked and ate dinner and sat down with a cup of tea to upload the data and......... no data........ bugger!
I really didn't want to get running gear back on and have yet another shower after running on a full stomach of food so I walked the mile to get some data for today. Opinions please for whether this is 'allowed' within the 'rules'.........

Details of day 20 are here

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen

    We've all been in the same situation and had to go out and do another run when the Garmin has failed to log the details.

    I think its okay to walk it occasionally as long as you do your minimum distance.

    Also, the link to the Day 20 activity doesn't seem to work and I can't find details of your day 19. Your previous post was for days 13 to 18. I was only checking to see if I could see if the links to other runs work just in case you hadn't changed a public setting in Garmin Connect account but I can see the other runs okay so there must be a problem with your day 20 link

    Cheers,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    I have done a few brisk walks instead of the runs - usually for same reason as you & a couple of times the day after an ultra mara when it was actually hard to get out of bed, let alone walk 2m!
    Sure all will agree.
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nicky. So annoying - where does that data go? Has happened to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woops, yes I missed out day 19 in all my frustrations of day 20! Can't figure out how to link to Garmin connect in this message box so will post a separate blog and will try the link to day 20 again as it seems to work my side so not sure what to do....!

    ReplyDelete