Tuesday 8 January 2013

Kate - day 8 - early bird!

Today, I decided that the only sensible place for my run, was first thing in the morning, due a busy day, including an appointment with the chiropractor!! So at 6am, off I went, and it wasn't too bad!! I only did the minimum again, for both time, and injury prevention reasons, but I plan on getting back to the club tomorrow night for a longer run. The chiropractor reported that us runners go to chiropractors in the worst condition becasue of the relentless and repetitive nature of what we do! Great!! I'm in a bit of a pickle (extremely tight lower back muscles, whilst having a hypermobile spine, hips and shoulders, and an unexplainable pronounced, and painful bone below toe 3 in my left foot!!), and I accept that if I want to continue to run, I have to invest the time, money, and expertise into maintaining the machine!!! Have a good evening everyone, hope everyone enjoyed their run today?

Kate - run number eight - early bird! by Frankenbubs at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment