Friday 18 January 2013

Jack: Day 212/365...Staff Football Day!

After school today I had a football match against the senior pupils. After a couple of weeks of banter with the kids in my class I was definitely feeling the pressure! The game was a tough one and the final score of 5-5 was probably fair. Today I failed to make it out for my run before school and so I ended up doing it once I got back from the match. This was really tough. My knees felt pretty sore after the game (They took a few knocks and the astro-turf wasn't very forgiving on a couple of my challenges!). I also had to switch to an old pair of trainers after my boots literally fell apart mid-way through the first half and this led to some pretty bad blood blisters forming on my toes! Not ideal when you're running everyday. A nice bonus however was coming home and having a hot bath already waiting for me! Time for a nice relax on the sofa with a glass of wine.

212 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment