Wednesday 16 January 2013

Lost

14/365 run -- LOST by Vardoggs at Garmin Connect - Details

Hunkered down for the winter and dealing with the cabin fever that inevitably sets in, I find myself watching the series Lost on Hulu. I had started it years ago and didn't care for it so much - so what is the attraction now? This morning after my run as I sit to upload my information into Garmin Connect I realize that I have something in common with the story line of the show. In the second season of lost there is a computer that must have a certain set of numbers input every 108 minutes or the island explodes - I have to upload or a least record a run every 24 hours or my goal "explodes." They are also sharing an experience with people on and island that they have never met on the other side as I am with all of you across the pond. I wish that the weather was similar...

1 comment:

  1. He he he, very good - Its definitely worth the viewing time, I really enjoyed the series

    ReplyDelete