Wednesday 23 January 2013

Jack: Day 216-217/365

Just a couple of boring runs to report! 216 was done on Tuesday morning before school. It was a pretty standard 5k along the usual route. Nothing too exciting.

On Wednesday I decided to do the run after school as I finish early (in theory!). I was home from work by 7pm and then hit the road for an (almost) 8km run. I decided to push this one and so went for it pretty hard. I managed to maintain a split of 3:39min/km which I was quite pleased with.

 It looks like I may be entering The Might Deerstalker in March with a team from school. I have heard exciting things about the race and look forward to making a weekend of it!

216 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
217 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment