Sunday 20 January 2013

Slippery Day 195-196 by Sallycinn

Creeping nearer to the 200 day mark which is quite exciting!

Very icy and slippery pavement around the neighbourhood today so slipped and slided until I found a little bit of non icy pavement to run a little.  Not ideal doing minimum at the weekend - don't like the snow when I can't follow my training plan. But met my pal for a coffee at the end so made do.
Slippery Day 195 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Ventured out this morning expecting to only do minimum again but decided to be more determined and ran on the road up to the Downs where I could run on grass.  Good idea and ended up do a five miler which I'm chuffed about.  Wanted to do a 9 miler but 5 will do under the circumstances.  And, running on snow feels the same as running on sand so had to work harder than usual.
Day 196 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment