Tuesday 29 January 2013

Charles: Day 28 & 29/365 - Wish it would stop raining

Day 28 was with the running club and it was freezing cold, very windy and chucking it down with rain. This is the first time in over a year and a half that I almost said "sod it, I'm not playing anymore" but I forced myself out the door and actually enjoyed the slow run with the intermediate group. It was far too slow a pace but I loved the easy run, I wasn't even out of breath when we finished and hardly sweating. I better start taking the advanced group again before the intermediate lot lynch me :)

Day 29 was a bog standard lunchtime run in the freezing cold rain and high winds. Hated every stride but strangely enjoyed it

Run details - Day 28/365 challenge
Run details - Day 29/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment