Friday 18 January 2013

Jack: Day 209-211/365...Early Mornings.

This week I made an effort to do my running in the mornings before school. This was pretty tough, especially with the ridiculously cold weather AND having to get the train, but it was amazing being able to work at school for a few hours each day and be productive without having to worry about getting home to run. I am going to try to do this more often. The runs were all straightforward 5kish runs along the main road. I was hoping to go back to the harriers for training this week but I realised that I don't have the funds to pay for my membership! I will have to delay it until the end of the month.

209 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
210 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
211 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment