Friday 25 January 2013

Day Off

My legs are feeling a bit too stiff and they really do not want to move this morning. I am surprised by this condition due to the relative lack of mileage - still doing much less per week than normal. Too many glasses of red last night - wouldn't it be great if that were true? Being less than a year from the big 50 is more likely the cause - oh ya, and not being able to take a day off isn't helping either. So I declare today, and every Friday to be my day off, my day of rest. The one day of the week where I don't have to go outside in weather like this morning, and I can sleep in - another 45 minutes!  This day of rest will come each Friday and start early in the morning in my mind........right after my run.
23/365 by Vardoggs at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment