Tuesday 8 January 2013

Nicky: Day 147 Speed training or not....!!

Nicky: Day 147 Trot around Langport by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Seeing as I managed 11m yesterday with a sore backside, I couldnt see any reason why a 3m ish speed training session with the club would be any different. Hmmm!! Felt a little sore & battered all day, especially when having to tr & pick something off the floor or sitting down. Felt sort of OK on the short warm up run, but as soon as we started doing anything mildly quick - pain kicked in big time. Had to call it quits and just stick with a slow trot alongside the others whilst they sped up and down the roads of a local trading estate. Rather frustrating for me! At least I managed to get 4m in though. Dont think I will be doing the Street 5k race on Wednesday. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment