Thursday 31 January 2013

Nicky: Day 169 - 171 Long Sutton & Regents Park

Nicky: Day 169 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Usual 2m trot with Alf! Nothing else to report really.

Nicky: Day 170 Regents Park at 06:00 by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Up in London for an all day work meeting on Wednesday so got up at 6am to do my miles in Regents Park as I wont be home in time for running club tonight. Was a real struggle to get up, especially as myself & my colleagues didnt go to bed til gone midnight! Pitch dark but I ran with one of my customers so felt pretty safe. Found the run pretty tough due to the excesses of wine last night - ho hum! A run helps clear the head.

Nicky: Day 171 Back to Knole Rd...boring by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Back to the boring route.

No comments:

Post a Comment