Sunday 6 January 2013

Nicky: Days 145 & 146

Nicky: Day 145 London by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Up to London with friends & kids plus my neice. Winter wonderland. Well is was until I fell splat on my coccyx ice-skating. OUCH!!! Was sure I had done some damage. Fine whilst walking but impossible to bend lower back, sit etc. Still my miles are the yomp around the park at this place. Think running may be a little painful from here on in!

Nicky: Day 146 Around Pitney by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

11mile trot around the lanes of Pitney with Pete from 365 challenge. Feeling a little battered so dosed up on pain killers pre-run! Coccyx not too bad whilst running but bending lower back not good at all! Getting in & out of car also interesting! At least I can run - I definatley was not overjoyed at missing a few days & having to start from day 1 a second time! Anyway, today was the longest run I have done for a little while, so legs heavy & felt really tired after 7 or so miles. Also had to walk the hills. Luckily Pete did another long run yesterday so didnt seem to hacked off with my go slow today! Sun did promise to come out, but ran mainly in grey cloud or fog. Temperature also dramatically dropped on second half & a pair of gloves would have been very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment