Saturday 12 January 2013

Jack: Day 206/365...Parkrun

This morning I got up and made my way down for my first parkrun of the year. It was bloody freezing!! I took the jog there and back nice and easy which gave me an extra 4.5km to my daily total. Every little helps! The run itself was ok. I felt pretty strong and enjoyed the long downhill sections. The uphills were pretty tough and so this is definitely something for me to work on. My finish time (unofficial) was 17:10 which was a little disappointing as I was hoping for a PB. My fastest time at this course is 17:08 and so I suppose it could have been much worse! I will just have to keep plugging away and hopefully it will come soon.

206.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
206.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
206.3 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

http://www.parkrun.org.uk/glasgow/results/weeklyresults/?runSeqNumber=205

No comments:

Post a Comment