Saturday 27 October 2012

Jack: Day 129/365

A slightly hungover morning today and what better cure than a 5k jog around a cold park on a frosty morning! It was a beautiful morning in the park and I pretty much had the place to myself. I decided to take a different route to normal around the park and instead headed through it's centre and up to the top of the hill. The detour was well worth it and I got some stunning views of Glasgow. The run was about 5.5km and I took my time over it as I took some pictures and enjoyed the scenery...the hangover probably contributed to the slower pace also! All in all a great run and now I am heading out for a well deserved lunch at 'house for an art lover'. Should be good!
129 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details





3 comments:

  1. Stunning photos. We also had a cold but lovely sunny morning in Somerset! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. It was a great start to the day. Really set up a nice weekend. I think I may head back to the park tomorrow morning and try a few other paths out that I haven't explored yet!

      Delete