Friday 12 October 2012

Jack: Day 114/365...Back online (sort of!)

After the BT engineer failed to turn up yet again to my flat ( the third appointment they haven't turned up for!)  I have decided to accept that the internet is going to be a long time coming and so am going to have to make do with what I can get and upload what I can. As I have not uploaded the last few months worth of data I will be doing this over the next couple of weeks. I have been running every day and have kept all of my Garmin records so will catch up with the blog eventually! The weather is really starting to affect the runs now as the evening runs are done in darkness and the morning runs are getting frosty! I have had to start running with my hat which is always a sign that things are getting chilly! I haven't raced for a couple of weeks but am looking into a couple of possibilities coming up. This evening I did ran 8km (to CrossFit and back) and felt good. I discovered an old 'Athlete' album which was nice easy listening for a gently run in the early evening. Most of my runs recently have been accompanied by some old Public Enemy tracks which have helped increase the tempo when I have been slacking. I have also formed a running club at school now which is proving popular. We are getting around 25 kids a week turning up to train which is great and are currently looking into affiliating to Scottish Athletics. I learnt last week that my London Marathon application was unsuccessful this year however I think I am going to take up my unfinished business with Edinburgh in an attempt to finally go sub 3hrs.

It's good to be back on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment