Tuesday 1 January 2013

Pete Day 185 - Happy New Year Everyone - A new year, a new run by Pljrun

Thought I would start the year with a run towards Muchelney to see how far I could get, got to Drayton and bumped into Gary (mistake, Nicky will know why !!) anyway he joined me, or should I say I joined him and off we went to Muchelney. We got as far as the old rail track and it was flooded, Gary said we can get to the bridge and back along the river. Well we did, thigh deep in freezing water, but we made it and then along the river to Langport along an eight foot wide very slippy bit of bank surrounded by water, a few more patches of ankle deep water and home. What a great run, first off road for a couple of months, forgot how good it is. So really enjoyed my first 6 miler of the year, heres to many more.

Pete Day 185 - A new year, a new run by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment: