Tuesday 8 January 2013

Officially out but in-officially still in

Hello folks and happy new year.
I may be a bit of a blast from the past but I have continued with the challenge and have just over 100 days to go.

Sadly my technical support has let me down one too many times now so I am not going to complete the challenge in terms of having the data to prove it. For myself though I am going continue the challenge and complete it mid April. As much as it would have been nice to have a record of all the routes that I have done and a data record of completing the challenge what is important to me is that I know that I have done the challenge and run a minimum of 3km a day for a year.

I am actually more likely to post on here with some updates and the occasional data file should me Garmin behave. As I have been used to my Garmin for over 4 years I haven't got used to suddenly recording my runs on my phone and now it is too late really.

Anyway hope everyone else's challenge is going well.

Karl

3 comments:

  1. That's a shame! Is there definitely no way that you can salvage your data? Keep us posted with your progress anyway and good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why it has been happening but I have had 3 time changes (summer to winter, UK to Europe, Europe to UK) and everytime the data got messed up with all workouts having the same data and time. They then also couldn't be uploaded anymore. Tony had given me a workaround but I have now lost too much data for that to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a shame Karl - but even if you don't have the data on the blog, you'll still know you've done the challenge of running every day for a year. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete