Sunday 30 December 2012

Jack: Day 189-192/365...School Holidays + A trip to the Lakes.

This week I have been making the most of my holiday from work by running during the day when it is light and thus I have been able to make use of Queen's Park for my daily jogs. These have all been at just over 5k and are a variety of runs taking in different routes around the park.

On day 191 I woke up in the Lake District having spent the evening eating and drinking at the Smith's place. It was really good seeing Oli and Ellie again and Oli decided to accompany me once more on the run which was hugely appreciated. It was a great couple of days and the run was a fairly straightforward route out and back to total 5k.

192 was back in Glasgow and a standard Giffnock 5k.

189 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
190 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
191 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
192 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment