Saturday 8 December 2012

Day 142-153 by Sallycinn :)

Has been difficult keeping my motivation over the last couple of weeks.  I've done my minimum but desperately want to find some motivation to go further.  It's not easy running every day - remembering to take my kit to work, and then running after a long day.  But, I got some great advice from Charles and did 5 miles today so really chuffed.  Of course I loved it and felt great afterwards. :) :)

Tuesday - back at work after a day off.  Colleague wanted to go for a drink after work so I went for a quick run round the block.
Day 142 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Run home after work.  Very cold and very tired after a hard but successful day at work. I'm teaching on a Masters teaching training course and was being observed so a little nervous - but got good feedback. :)
Day 143 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

One milers ...boring I know but lacked motivation.  Think these phases will come and go and I'll just have to get through them and wait till my mojo returns which it did today (Saturday)
Day 144 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 145 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 146 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 147 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 148 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 149 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 150 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 151 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
152 part 1 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 152 part2 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

5 miles - so happy to be out running this morning. It was fresh but the sun was strong which warmed me up.  Loved every moment and feel a bit more motivated to keep running. :)
Day 153 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details



No comments:

Post a Comment