Sunday 9 December 2012

Charles: Day 400/365 - FOUR HUNDRED DAYS!!!

Today is day 400 of the challenge and its great that it coincided with the JogScotland 5k Christmas Cracker at Strathclyde Country Park. The weather was bright and sunny which made a change. I also felt pretty good during the run even though the route was altered due to icy paths around the loch. Turns out the run was 5.76km instead of 5k due to the route being amended to compensate for the ice. Still a great run with fantastic backdrop oh, and another medal to add to my collection :)

Michelle even got roped into handing out the goody bags and medals at the finish line :)



The details of day 400 can be found at Day 400/365 challenge

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, 400 days, does not seem possible so very well done an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations...how does it feel? Are you going to have a rest day tomorrow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    I've got the running club tomorrow night and then I'll take a wee rest to let my hip injuries heel up but I'll be back in January :)

    ReplyDelete