Tuesday 25 December 2012

Day 190/365 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 190/365 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Well it is here once more Christmas. I wasn't feeling too good this morning before the run a combination of too many beers ( I only had 5 pints ) and not much sleep. So I was going to do 2.25 miles but felt  like doing a bit more so I did my old 3.85 mile route.
I cant get get over the fact that I've done 190 days despite electric shocks to the heart and a heart op in November. In fact 2012 has been one of the best years I've had in a long time and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for all the support and continued encouragment during the challenge I couldnt do it without it. There is one person I have to give the biggest thanks to and that Is Nicky C without Nicky I wouldnt be in the running club or on the challenge So thanks Nicky your a star
Oh and I best thank Laura for getting me through the dark days after my op when i was in pain and almost ready to chuck it in the bin.
Well 175 days to go....

1 comment: