Wednesday 26 December 2012

Jack: Day 187-188/365...It's Christmas!

For my Christmas runs I decided to make the most of the time off and complete the outing during daylight. I used Queen's Park for both sessions and enjoyed running a more scenic route than the usual, roadside Giffnock venture. Christmas was great this year. I had an awesome few days down south with the family before coming back up to Glasgow for a quiet Christmas in the flat with Vicki. Once the run was out of the way I felt justified in my huge consumption of meat, wine and cheese! My Christmas morning run was made even more enjoyable by the awesome new Running Jacket that my mum bought me and which kept me nice and warm despite the early morning rain!

187 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
188 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment