Friday 7 September 2012

Nicky: Day 25 Upton Loop

Untitled by knickerscat at Garmin Connect - Details

Stunning stunning morning. I spotted Peter our with Paul (from our running club) doing his 20miles. I was in the car Pete - waved furiously but you were in deep running concentration. You were on the main road between Long Load & Martock!!  I did 2.5m :D!! Chilly start but boy it was warm after a half mile or so!
I have an early start tomorrow morning as have to be in Taunton to catch my train to Gretna Green at 07:50. Dont really want to do my 2m as soon as I get up there so may just head out at midnight. You will have to wait for my next posts (in a weeks time) as I will be trotting my way down from Gretna to N.Wales on the Trans Britain Ultra. Hmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. Nicky, don't know if you will read this, sorry to miss you, don't see many people in cars, Colin passed us in his van and did not know it was him till he stopped !! Did see Kathy weeding in Martock, but only because nearly tripped over her! Good luck with the SMALL RUN !! Pete

    ReplyDelete