Wednesday 5 September 2012

Days 56,57,58 and 59 by Sallycinn

Had to do my run before work today as I'm going to cinema tonight to see Total Recall with Sam :)  Getting up at 6.15am is no laughing matter - but had no choice so did it.  Very pleased I made the effort. Bit stiff from yesterday.
Friday 59 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

My run home after my first ever crossfit session - good god - what a shock to the system.  My legs ached so much!  Enjoyed it though and will be back for more.
Day 58  by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

A short run home from work - tired after the weekend and couldn't wait to get home and chill out.
Days 57 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

With Phillie on her usual lap around the streets of Glasgow. Very nice.
Day 56 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment