Tuesday 11 September 2012

Charles: Day 308 to 311/365 - Does CxWorx work?

All the runs were just variations of the usual daily grind. Still feeling sore but getting stronger with every run, I think.

Went to a gym class called CxWorx that is supposed to be a 30 minute intense workout of the core muscles. All the class seemed to do was give me a good stretch because the weights were too light and the elastic band thingy wasn't strong enough to give me enough resistance. I enjoyed the class and think it will help strengthen the core muscles if I can get a heavier weight and stronger band (or even 2 bands together). I'll go again after I get beck from my holibags :)

The details of day 308 can be found at Day 308/365 challenge
The details of day 309 can be found at Day 309/365 challenge
The details of day 310 can be found at Day 310/365 challenge
The details of day 311 can be found at Day 311/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment