Friday 14 September 2012

Marg Day 303-309/365 Challenge - rain running and gorgeous early fall weather

Blog catch-up time! These two runs were really one but I accidently turned it off. It was pouring and I was running in a coat and had the phone in a bag in my pocket and I think it turned off while banging against my leg. I realized that it was actually quite fun to run in the rain!
Day 303A/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 303B/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Just out to Gray Rd and back.
Day 304/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run along Hagan Burke and Greyhound trails. Gorgeous weather.
Day 305/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Just out to Gray Rd and back.
Day 306/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run along Hagan Burke and Greyhound trail while Buzz was at soccer training. It was a really nice day and I thought I was running a bit late so I had to pick up the pace - it felt good to push it a bit.
Day 307/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run through Foster Grove. Gorgeous night.
Day 308/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run out to Gray Rd and back. Nice night.
Day 309/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment