Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 292a/365 Challenge. by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

I have been doing a lot more exercise this week as I was going with the kids on some of the exercises for the day that they are doing for their challenges and also getting my runs in. Have not convinced then yet to just come for a run with me!

Just a run out to Gray Rd and back, however I was feeling pretty stiff and stopped at the 1 mile mark to stretch. I accidently ended the run record instead of pausing it, hence the run is just over my minimum but is in two parts
Day 292a/365 Challenge. by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 292b/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Four miler while Buzz was at soccer training this week, on the Hagan Burke Trail and around the footy fields.
Day 293/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Pretty tired, just the minimum out to Gray Rd and back
Day 294/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Do not feel very prepared for the Women's 1/2 Marathon on the weekend and I ran a "Charles Special" (one run just before midnight and none run just after midnight)to give myself a full days break before the run. Weather continues to be very nice, however we are expecting big storms this weekend as Issac makes its way inland.
Day 295/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 296/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment