Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day 92/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 92/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Today's run was later than normal as I was in hospital for my pre-op assessment which i must say was boring
I asked the nurse if i could carry on after the op and the good news is Yes but go steady so I will be doing my mile as a brisk walk.
Day 93/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 94/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 95/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 96/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 97/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 98/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 99/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Most of these were my daily commute run after a crappy week at work and having to miss running club so tuesday run 99 i went out and got a course record on my training route.

1 comment: