Sunday 30 October 2011

Tony Day 8/365 - Kelvin walkway 10km: out there and back

So the challenge for me is more than a week old! I now have only 51 more weeks to go!! This 10km route is one of my fav as it runs through some very leafy parts of the west end along the kelvin river. Trained my upper body immediately before going out on this run so know that my metabolism was already raised. Notice that I am losing weight already so need to stress the importance of eating throughout this great challenge.
 As always - I took my phone along with me to take pictures of things that interest me along my run. Today along the kelvin way the graffiti caught my eye. Think Glasgow has some really good graffiti artists and you can find their work in random places! below is some work at kelvinbridge
 Some bins in Kelvingrove park:
 And at the arches beside big blue!:

Day 8/365 - Kelvin Walkway 10km route: out there and back by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment