Sunday 30 October 2011

Tony Day 10/265 - Pollok Park Loop

Now that I have left greens gym in Finnieston and will be starting to work from CityGym in Pollokshaws I have the fantastic opportunity to perform my runs in the wonderful scenery of Pollok park. Starting from the gym I quickly entered the park and found myself involved in a race that was already taking place! There are a lot of potential routes in Pollok park and this one started off quite muddy! Good little trail run that then went onto tarmac. Following the river along to the motorway and then looping back up past Pollok house and round to the burrell collection. From here I looped back round to the gym via the Hags road and finished with a nice little 7km! Fairly racking up the km now!
Day 10/365 - Pollok park loop by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment: