Monday 31 October 2011

dominique - 0/365 - ready to get started??

Hi I am Dominique and have been persuaded to join TC's Run365Challenge. I am apprehensive but also looking forward to it! Unfortunatley, I have had a few setbacks before it even starts!

My trustworthy Garmin watch broke last week and I am awaiting a new one - looks like it will be the end of this week before I get it - so I may not be able to get started on 1st November :(

Have also been having a few niggles - nothing serious but it will mean that I will have to make sure that as well as the running I also do lots of stretching and strengthening exercises- this is something I am sure lots of us are guilty of overlooking!

Haven't yet decided on how far I'll do each day - think TC suggested 5K. I think I might set myself a minimum time I have to run for each day.

Fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dominique!
    Thanks so much for writing your first ever post on the run365challenge blog! I am so looking forward to getting all of our athletes underway and hopefully gaining a few along the way.
    Doesn't matter that you don't start on the 1st of November, I just hope that you manage to get your Garmin back before the snow sets in! Would not like to run through two winters!!!
    Anyway, looking forward to seeing all of the runs posted up on here and for the blogs that will describe all of our fantastic journeys!
    Good luck dominique

    ReplyDelete