Wednesday 1 August 2012

Charles: Day 269 to 271/365 - Is it still raining?

The rain decided to start chucking it down for my late day 269 run. I've still got a chest cold but felt okay otherwise. I'm starting to enjoy running in the rain because I've forgotten what a dry sunny day feels like :)

I did my late night double run to get day 270 and day 271 over with because its been a fairly busy time at work and I'm not geting a chance to do any lunch time runs. Felt totally knackered in the muggy heat and rain. Never mind, I've signed up to do the British Gas 10k in Granton, Edinburgh this weekend but not looking for any spectular time as I'm just doing it for the medal and I've still got a cold so just looking to do it in about 55 mins.

The details of day 269 can be found at Day 269/365 challenge
The details of day 270 can be found at Day 270/365 challenge
The details of day 271 can be found at Day 271/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment